Why blog for real estate marketing?
There is plenty of information out there on this topic.
Let me give you one simple and most important reason.
You can’t deny the fact that every business needs quality traffic to convert visitors into sales. To get traffic from search engines such as Google it is so important to produce good quality content regularly.
Plenty of people don’t know that Google ranks every single page on your website or blog post individually not just your home page.
For example, if you have a 10 page website you basically have 10 chances in Google that your prospects will find you using different keywords.
Similarly if you have 100 pages on your website or blog you have 100 chances.
So, do you want a 10 page website or 100?
If you want 100 page website then what is the solution and how can you have one?
Answer is blogging. Because every new blog post you publish increases one more chance that your prospects will find you in the search engines.
Don’t know what to blog?
No worries, please find below the 50 ideas you can blog easily as a Realtor.
Enjoy and feel free to ask any question you may have in the comments section below.
Buyers & Sellers
- What questions sellers and buyers ask frequently, ideally you should have a separate blog post to answer each of those questions
- X number of things sellers can do before putting the house for sale (Show your customer’s that you know what you are talking about)
- You can write step by step house buying guide for the first time buyers
- Your best tips for negotiating
- Share what other services you provide to help your buyers and sellers
- Different ways home buyers can arrange finance
- Is there a best time of the year to put your house on the market for sale
- Your personal recipe to sell the house on asking price
- x things sellers can do to sell their houses fast
- Share some of the new ways you market your listings
- Jot down questions and concerns when you are dealing with customers and answer them by creating a blog post
- Write a detailed review for one of your feature property
- You can tell your buyers and sellers the step by step process of working with you
- Create a video tour of your listings
- Top ten tips to find better finance deals
- How to reduce the cost of buying or selling a house
- You work with other professionals such as attorneys, loan officers etc, share with your customers why you prefer some one
- Interview your contractors let them prove why they are the best for the job
- Why your service is better than your competitors?
- Educate your prospects about your different products and services
- How do you handle customer complains
- Do a office video tour, let your customers connect with you on a more deeper level
- Share how your real estate marketing approach is different and it works
- Where home owners should spend their money to improve the value of their asset
- Share top 10 list of resources to help your tribe
- Educate your prospects on how to use different resources on your websites such as calculators, property search functions etc.
- Encourage your customers to ask questions
- Record a Q & A session with your client
- Best way to contact with you
- Top 10 tips on buying property to let
- Favorite areas for investing in rental properties
- How to prepare a property before putting it on the market to rent
- How much rental home owners can expect in the different parts of the area you cover
- Important things renters need to know before renting a property
News & Reviews
- Do you read industry news? Jot down 3 to 5 hot news and bundle into a blog post, show your customers that you are up to date with the industry changes.
- Did you find a news you have a different point of view? Share your own point of view using the power of blogging
- What do you like about your local area? Create some pictures and write the description
- Do you support a cause or charity? Write a post and tell people why you care.
- Write reviews for different parts of the area you cover
- Monthly review of your local area house prices (Become a source of information for locals)
- Pick a local news and write your thoughts
- Do you go to local events? Take some photos and show to your customers your social side too
- Do a photo walk around your area
- Share your predictions about the housing market
- Collect testimonials
- Share your team and their achievements
- Share a case study (One of the best way of real estate marketing to connect with your prospects)
- Write an industry report on a current topic
- Review services of your contractors
- Do a comparison chart of your different product and services related to your community
You should become really good at “listening” to come up with your own never ending ideas to blog about.
As a Realtor you must be a really good listener anyway.
I hope these 50 ideas will help you in your real estate marketing and I am sure you can add at least one idea in the comments below.
Also if you like the post don’t forget to click on the Tweet button to Tweet this post.
Photo credit: owenwbrown